I am shocked to discover (after being away for a while, which I apologize for) that Inspired Every Moment has been nominated for FIVE awards!!! Yes, FIVE!! That is amazing.
I want to thank Indi over at The Nook for the nomination, I really appreciate it.
As most of you are aware being nominated for any award comes with responsibility, being nominated for five comes with five times that responsibility and so without further ado here are the awards Inspired Every Moment has been nominated for:
Readers Appreciation Award,
Inspired Every Moment has been nominated for several awards, this one included, please read on to see the tasks for each and the nominees I have chosen.
Thank you to The Nook for the nomination, I really appreciate it!🙂
Kreativ Blogger Award – See below (7 Things about me, and nominations)
Creative Chaos Award, This one is a bit different. 1) I must thank the person who nominated me Thanks goes out to The Nook! 2) Take your best shot at these three tasks:
– 3 Weird Things I Do – Mix potato chips and popcorn, Collect strange and outrageous sayings, Write lists that I never use.
– You must tell why you look at ‘The Glass Half-Full” Scenario and ask ‘What? No Coffee?’ …I am kinda a coffee addict!
– You find yourself in a desolate place when the car breaks down. You have no phone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It’s 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your underpants and why?… They are Red and Pink Polka-dot, and I am wearing them on the outside of my pants!
3) Nominate 5 Recent Followers: See Below for my nominees…
Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award,
Alright, Thanks again to ‘The Nook’ for the nomination, and for keeping me busy with the tasks. Here are the tasks to this award:
1. Describe yourself in 7 words – Creative, Outgoing, Positive, Quirky, Outspoken, Outrageous, and Crazy!
2. What keeps you up at night? Too much coffee! Lol… Everyday!
3. Whom would you like to be? Exactly Who I Am!
4. What are you wearing now? PJ’s and Pink Slippers
5. What scares you?Bugs
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? Best is seeing how your words can motivate others. Worst, sticking to it… I am a procrastinator!
7. What was the last website you visited? Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/chasek8/
8.If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Laugh more, Play more, and Enjoy the small things in life more.
9. Slankets, yes or no? Huh?? What is this a combo of Slacks and Blankets?? I am down for some fuzzy ‘Slanket‘ Pants!!??
10. Tell something about the person that tagged you…Well ‘The Nook’ is a site that both entertains and inspires me. With a great sense of humour and a fun/positive outlook on life I enjoy reading the posts and I am never disappointed in what I find when I visit!
Versatile Blogger Award see below for 7 things and nominations
As nominee of these awards I must share 7 random things about myself:
1. I live in Ontario, Canada
2. I am the mother of two children ages 2 years and 9 years.
3. I eat far more junk food than I should, especially chips.
4. I drink far more coffee than I should.
5. I love bubble baths, and right now living with only a stand-up shower is driving me crazy.
6. I tend to speak long before I think. and
7. I am 30 years old and still have not gone to get my drivers license.
And Now I am supposed to nominate some other blogs as well (15 actually) so… I am going to nominate 15 Blogs and break up the awards they are being given… I hope that is acceptable because if I have to do a bunch for each I might lose my mind and use of my fingers!! Lol!!
I am going to nominate 2 people for each award, so here it goes:
Thanks again to The Nook, and be sure to check out all of the sites listed here when you get a chance.
Unit Next Time,